Our take on the V90 variant of the flying V. It has the vintage 1958 V body shape with the square shoulders but without a pick-guard, and a 24 fret 25.5" scale neck.
This makes it super comfy for players used to a Fender strat or tele (or a superstrat type guitar).
The longer scale length also makes it easier to handle dropped tunings.
The body has a ribcage contour as well. A mahogany body and 3 piece quarter-sawn mahogany neck with an ebony board. Dunlop 6000 frets make playing a breeze.
- Weight – 7lb 2oz
- 3 Piece quarter-sawn mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard – 25.5” scale length
- Neck Width – 42.5mm at nut / 56.5mm at last fret
- Neck Depth – 21.4mm at 1st fret / 24mm at 12th fret
- Neck Profile – Full C shape (like a '58 or early '59 Les Paul)
- Real Mother of Pearl block inlays
- Ebony headstock fascia
- Earvana nut
- Guitar is more in-tune with itself
- Jim Dunlop 6000 gauge frets
- Sperzel locking tuners
- TonePros bridge and locking tailpiece studs
- Lightweight aluminium tailpiece
- Recessed jack socket in upper fin (so no tripping over your lead)
- Bare Knuckle
- Cold Sweat
- Bare Knuckle/CTS 550k pots and Jenson 0.022uF paper in oil capacitor