Faber Kit - improve sustain, tone and attack!
- The pat. pend. Faber® Kit system just exchanges the tailpiece studs. Modification is not required, and external appearance remains unchanged.
- Sound quality will be dramatically improved by the revolutionary tailpiece locking system.
- Transmission of string vibration to the body improves substantially due to the tailpiece being locked into the studs.
- Sustain, tone, attack, etc. are all improved.
- In addition, because the tailpiece is locked in place, it is very convenient when changing strings.
- There are three types of spacer rings, 2.5/4/5.5mm, for the height adjustment of the tailpiece.
- The Faber® Kit comes with two studs and six (three pairs) spacer rings.
- Available with metric (mm) or imperial (inch) threads, according to the guitar's tailpiece inserts.
Back to Faber Bridges and Tuners