We got a already painted Warmoth strat body off a friend and decided to build it up into a fun guitar, so we made a flamed maple neck with a rosewood board loaded with big Dunlop 6000 frets.
We carried on what we saw as a modern sports car vibe by using cosmo black coloured hardware and carbon fibre look pickguard.
Pickups are the fab Cobra model from Bare Knuckle Pickups.
Metallic yellow paint finish isn't 100% perfect but it's pretty good.
- Weight – 7lbs 14oz
- Flame maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard – 25.5" scale length
- Neck Width – 43.4mm at nut / 57.5mm at last fret
- Neck Depth – 21mm at 1st fret / 22.5mm at 12th fret
- Neck Shape – Slim C Profile
- Real Mother of Pearl side dot and crown inlays
- Ebony headstock fascia
- Locking Nut
- All-access neck joint – total access to high frets
- Jim Dunlop 6100 gauge frets
- Gotoh non-locking machineheads
- Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge tremolo
- Dunlop Straploks
- Bare Knuckle
- 12 pole switch for John Petrucci style switching with coil splits in the middle position
- 550k pots and 0.022 cap
- Hiscox Liteflite case