Handbuilt in our Croydon workshops just outside London.
Feline aim to create beautiful guitars with a no compromise approach incorporating added player comforts and best practice building techniques and great hardware.
This was a project only recently assembled, but the body was started long ago. The cutaways are a little deeper as we had been building a series of guitars for a player who wanted unfettered access to the top frets and this was a back-up body built back at that time, but not used.
- Weight – 7lbs 14oz
- 3 Piece quartersawn maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard – 25.5" scale length
- Neck Width – 43.4mm at nut / 57.5mm at last fret
- Neck Depth – 21mm at 1st fret / 22.5mm at 12th fret
- Neck Shape – Slim C Profile
- Real Mother of Pearl side dot and crown inlays
- Ebony headstock fascia
- Locking Nut
- All-access neck joint – total access to high frets
- Jim Dunlop 6100 gauge frets
- Gotoh non-locking machineheads
- Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge tremolo
- Dunlop Straploks
- Seymour Duncan
- JB and Jazz (modified Jazz with double screw coils)
- 12 pole switch for John Petrucci style switching with coil splits in the middle position
- 550k pots and 0.022 cap
- Hiscox Liteflite case