Handbuilt in our Croydon workshops just outside London.
Feline aim to create beautiful guitars with a no compromise approach incorporating added player comforts and best practice building techniques and great hardware.
This was a project only recently assembled, but the body was started long ago. The cutaways are a little deeper as we had been building a series of guitars for a player who wanted unfettered access to the top frets and this was a back-up body built back at that time, but not used.
- Weight – 8lbs 8oz
- 3 Piece quartersawn maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard – 25.5" scale length
- Neck Width – 43mm at nut / 55.4mm at last fret
- Neck Depth – 20.8mm at 1st fret / 23mm at 12th fret
- Neck Shape – Slim C Profile
- Real Mother of Pearl side dot and crown inlays
- Ebony headstock fascia
- Locking Nut
- All-access neck joint – total access to high frets
- Jim Dunlop 6100 gauge frets
- Gotoh non-locking machineheads
- Schaller Floyd Rose Lockmeister tremolo
- Dunlop Straploks
- Seymour Duncan
- Custom and 59
- 3 position switch
- 550k pots and 0.022 cap
- Hiscox Liteflite case